Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Pokemon TCG: Dark Explorers expansion

Hello, hello one and all!

The New Season is almost upon us, and a new Pkmn TCG expansion is almost live! This is exciting as this will be the first tim in many years that I will be actually getting into the action right from the get go. I've been keeping up with any news and scans that come online for this new set, all while keeping up with my Next Destinies collection. Dark Explorers looks sweet! There are some awesome looking EX cards in it, as well as all the regular cards. I'm hoping this time around that I'll at least be able to snag myself a secret rare card, as well as many of the super rares.

Now I know you must all be excited to see the cards, so here is a great sneak peek for you...

CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE SCANS

No comments:

Post a Comment