Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pokemon Next destines booster box

As some of my youtube viewers may know, I'm currently trying to raise funds (extra mind you, I am a student after all and need to stick to a strict budget :) ) to purchase a booster box from the next destines expansion. I am about halfway there, but would like to be the full way pretty soon. The reason I want to try to speed this up is that I want to get in booster opening videos before the next expansion comes out (in May I believe?).

Im gonna put it out there, somewhat as a plea, to you guys for your help. No, this doesnt mean that I'm asking you guys for your money, not at all! If you could, I have a download to the amazing Hunger Games Trilogy Ebook set - FREE for download. Downloading, or even just visiting would be an immense help in this en devour.


Many thanks go out to you guys! And stay tuned for more booster openings/ blog updates in the very near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment