Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hey there!

Hey all you visitors out there!

This is the beginning of my online adventure through collecting cards from the long, ongoing Pokemon TCG. Sure Pokemon may be nerdy, and fairly lame, but the games and these cards hold a soft spot for me and my childhood.

You can begin your visit by checking out my YouTube Channel, where I do booster pack opening
I also hold contests for FREE ONLINE POKEMON TCG CODES!

I will be updating as much as I can, with videos and scans of new cards in the oncoming weeks/months/till I get bored of this, so check back when you can.

Please comment, and let me know what you think of the blog or my youtube channel. Wether it be praise, or outright bashing, your input will help the blog and channel out a lot.

2 comments:

  1. hey i entered your current tournament i am productions i hope you earn the money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well not tournament your raffle thing for the code and i hope i win

    ReplyDelete